Don't let your heart be troubled

My father-in-law uses this quote often. It is a good reminder that no matter how life is going, we have an eternal hope and perspective.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southern, California, United States

I'm married to my wonderful husband, I have 3 kids, and a Rosy (Italian Greyhound). I homeschool and teach math at the local high school. I enjoy running with friends.

Monday, December 04, 2006

The Griffeth Observatory

We were able to get tickets easily on the internet to go to the recently opened Griffeth Observatory.
They showed a film on how they lifted the previous building off its foundation so that it could add more rooms underground. They did not want to affect the look of building from the front. They had exhibits like the ones above on planets, tides, eclipes, and other things affected by the planets and like.

Einstien thinking and illustrating the important concept =)


We took some pics on the roof.



The grandparents. . .



Our Family





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home