Don't let your heart be troubled

My father-in-law uses this quote often. It is a good reminder that no matter how life is going, we have an eternal hope and perspective.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southern, California, United States

I'm married to my wonderful husband, I have 3 kids, and a Rosy (Italian Greyhound). I homeschool and teach math at the local high school. I enjoy running with friends.

Monday, November 20, 2006

Training Rosy

Here are some of Rosy's daily activities:
Playing with her toys. . .
Looking for something to bark at. . .

Trying to get as much sun as she can. . .


Hubby has been working hard to train our Italian Greyhound, Rosy. She is a type of breed that is hard to house train. We have her trained to go from her crate just inside her doggy door to the outside on the side of her house. Now we are trying to train her to go outside when we give her free reign in our house. She does fine when we are home, but if we leave and allow her in the house, then she makes mistakes. She also will make mistakes at night, if we let her have free reign. It can be frustrating!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home