Don't let your heart be troubled

My father-in-law uses this quote often. It is a good reminder that no matter how life is going, we have an eternal hope and perspective.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southern, California, United States

I'm married to my wonderful husband, I have 3 kids, and a Rosy (Italian Greyhound). I homeschool and teach math at the local high school. I enjoy running with friends.

Monday, December 04, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!!


I realize that I need to catch up on my blog, so we're back tracking to Thanksgiving. We had a wonderful time with family around the dinner table, being thankful. We started a tradition of signing on a runner what we are thankful for this past year. I hope to take it out each year and add to it. It is always a good reminder to be thankful!! Thanks be to God for all his abundant blessings!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home