Don't let your heart be troubled

My father-in-law uses this quote often. It is a good reminder that no matter how life is going, we have an eternal hope and perspective.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southern, California, United States

I'm married to my wonderful husband, I have 3 kids, and a Rosy (Italian Greyhound). I homeschool and teach math at the local high school. I enjoy running with friends.

Monday, October 30, 2006

Music at Noon.

I have decided to take advantage of the great opportunity at Biola. I started taking my kids to music at noon. Last week, we enjoyed Beethoven played by a faculty trio of cello, violin and piano. The pianist was amazing. He is going to have his own concert in a couple weeks, which I'll definitely attend. What's great is that it is only a half hour, so the girls can sit through it. Also I meet a friend, so we take turns watching the boys, who are a little too wiggly.

It's super for home schooling!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home